Williams Sonoma Board Oil
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Count on our premium oil to keep your fine wood kitchenware in top condition – from cutting boards and chopping blocks to salad bowls and utensils. The food-grade mineral oil helps maintain wood's natural beauty and strength, preserving its rich lustre while preventing drying, cracking and splitting.
- Ideal for all wood and bamboo cutting boards, serveware and utensils.
- 100% pure, food-grade mineral oil contains no waxes or fillers.
- Fragrance-free oil is quickly absorbed into the wood and won't affect the taste of food.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Place a small amount of oil on a clean, dry cloth and gently rub into the wood. Repeat until the oil has been absorbed, then wipe away excess oil.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.