Williams Sonoma Basic Blade Guards, Set of 4
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
If you prefer to store your cutlery in a kitchen drawer, you can count on our signature knife sheaths to keep blades in top condition – and protect your hands from sharp edges. An ideal solution for knives not stored in a block, these guards are also perfect for transporting knives to parties, picnics or vacation homes. Our set includes four convenient sizes.
- Set of four includes 4 1/2" paring, 6 1/2" utility, 8 1/2" chef's and 9 1/2" slicer knife guards.
- Keeps your knife blades safe during storage or transport.
- Protects hands from cuts when reaching into drawers.
- Made of durable, high quality PVC plastic that won't dull knife edges.
- Angled entry notch on each makes it easy to slide knife in and out of the blade guard.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" Paring Guard: 4 3/4" long; fits paring, utility or garnishing knives with blades up to 4 1/2" long.
- 6 1/2" Utility Guard: 6 3/4" long; fits utility or slim-blade knives with blades up to 6 1/2" long.
- 8 1/2" Chef's Guard: 8 3/4" long; fits chef's, santoku or wide-blade knives with blades up to up to 8 1/2" long.
- 9 1/2" Slicer Guard: 9 3/4" long; fits slicing, bread or slim-blade knives with blades up to 9 1/2" long.
- Made in Thailand.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Do not apply force when sliding blade guard onto the knife.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.