Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender, Copper
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The powerhouse Vitamix A3500 is now available in a lustrous copper-plated finish that reflects its brilliant performance. Choose from 5 smart program settings that automatically detect the size of the container used, so food is perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in programmable timer can be set to stop the blender when processing is complete, so you don't need to monitor progress.
- 5 program settings: Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Self-Cleaning—automatically adjust times and speeds for the container used and stop when done.
- Special-edition copper-plated housing is a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Compatible with Vitamix Self-Detect™ containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine, then easily store, serve and transport your creations.
- Programmable timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Tamper presses thick and frozen mixtures toward blade, so you never need to stop to scrape down sides.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for ultimate precision and durability.
- Container is designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Sleek touchscreen display is easy to use and clean.
- Comes with Simply Blending, a hardcover, full-colour recipe book from the Vitamix culinary team.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model # 64764.
- 64 oz. capacity container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 15 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Copper-plated metal base.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labour and 2-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
Use & Care
- Container is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- To clean, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then set to Self-Cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.