Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Blender
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The Vitamix A2500 blender gives you a smart technology advantage when processing ingredients. Three program settings automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in timer adds to the foolproof convenience of the blender, whether you're making smoothies, soups or frozen desserts.
- Three program settings—Smoothies, Hot Soups and Frozen Desserts—automatically adjust blending times and speeds for the container selected and stop the blender when done.
- Variable Speed Control allows you to achieve the perfect texture, from chunky salsa to smooth puree.
- Pulse feature delivers a quick burst of power for chopping, kneading dough and more.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine—then store, serve, or transport (available Spring 2017).
- Built-in digital timer ensures ingredients are never over or under-processed.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Includes Simply Blending hardcover, full-Colour recipe book from Vitamix culinary team.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #61007 (Black), #62069 (White), #62068 (Slate), #62067 (Red).
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 12 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
Use & Care
- Container is top rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend on highest speed for 60 seconds.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.