USA Pan Nonstick 6-Piece Essential Bakeware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
From homemade cookies, brownies and cakes to muffins and breads, this professional-quality nonstick set includes all the pans you'll need. Designed for top performance, the pans are constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for perfect baking. They're finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus, a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminized steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Steel thickness is expertly customized for each pan, maximizing its strength and baking efficiency.
- Clear nonstick coating on both interior and exterior surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable—and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in the USA by a company that's been supplying professional bakers for over 50 years.
- One cookie sheet.
- One half sheet pan.
- One 8" square cake pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie sheet: 17" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Half sheet pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Square cake pan: 8" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- Loaf pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular cake pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet and loaf pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheet's angled side provides a good grip when you’re removing the pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique ridged surface strengthens half-sheet pan and cookie sheet while increasing airflow for even baking and efficient browning.
- Loaf pan’s folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.