Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Broiler Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our versatile Goldtouch® nonstick broiler set combines a lift-off grill rack with a base that can be used separately as a baking pan. Broil food on the slatted grill –drippings collect in the base below, promoting healthier cooking. The premium ceramic-based finish ensures effortless cleanup.
- Broiler pan is ideal for grilling meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Rack's raised slats and holes allow for efficient draining of fats and oil.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Heavy-duty steel rack and pan are oven-safe up to 550°F.
Dimensions & More Info
Small Broiler Pan
- Rack: 12 1/2" x 8" x 3/4" high.
- Base: 13" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
Large Broiler Pan
- Rack: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 3/4" high.
- Base: 16" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Rack and pan are oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.