Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan & Silpat Silicone Cake Liner, 9"
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Turn out perfectly baked layer cakes with our professional-weight round cake pans. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat quickly and evenly for consistent results. Line the pan with a favourite of professional pastry chefs: Silpat's innovative nonstick mat that optimizes heat conduction.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pan distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Straight sides produce professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Extra-thick rolled edge ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Developed for French patisseries, the Silpat mat combines a fiberglass fabric with food-grade silicone for a premium nonstick baking surface.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Silpat mat: 9" diam.
- Pan is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Mat made in China.
Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Matis oven safe to 500°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then make adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils in pan to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Place mat in pan with smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use mat with insulated bakeware, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the mat's edge to dislodge.
- Do not use mat as a cutting surface.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.