Throwback The Big Freeze Hawaiian Ice Shaver
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Hawaiian shaved ice, anyone? Fun for parties and barbecues, the Big Freeze is a heavy-duty ice shaver that produces fine, light, fluffy-textured snow to make all your favourite icy treats. Simply add ice cubes to enjoy snow cones, frozen drinks, slushies, yogurt freezes, milkshakes, breakfast smoothies and energy drinks in minutes.
- Powerful 250-watt motor turns ice into fluffy snow in seconds.
- Dispenses directly into a cup or cone.
- Uses standard freezer-made ice cubes.
- Large-capacity ice chamber can produce up to 5 snow cones in 30 seconds.
- Add favourite flavoured syrups or fresh fruit juices to snow cones or drinks. ?
- Create fun rainbow drinks and cones by combining layers of flavours and colours.
- Includes 4 BPA-free reusable plastic cones, 12 paper cones, a 4-cone stand, stainless-steel snow cone shaper and drip tray.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 10 1/2" x 15 1/4" high.
- Ice chamber holds approx. 32 large ice cubes or 3 1/2 cups of small ice cubes.
- 10 lb. 14 oz.
- Model #60048.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Quick and easy one-touch operation.
- LED lights illuminate when unit is in use.
- For use only with ice cubes made from water.
- Side handles make it easy to transport to parties.
- Nonslip feet add stability.
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, durable plastic construction.
- All parts that come into contact with food are BPA free.
Use & Care
- WARNING: To avoid injuries, never insert fingers, cleaning rags or towels into the ice chamber. ?
- Since only ice made from water should be used in the unit, minimal cleaning should be required.
- Wipe the clear lid, removable snow guide and ice chamber dry with a soft cloth (do not try drying close to the blades). Always leave the lid open for a few hours after use so the inside of the unit can dry completely. Never close the lid and put the unit away when it is still wet.
- If syrup or juice gets on any the part of the unit, use warm soapy water with mild detergent on a soft cloth to clean, then wipe dry.??
- Plastic cones, snow shaper and snow guide are top-rack dishwasher safe. ?
- Hand-wash cone stand and drip tray in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe housing and nonslip feet with a clean, soft, dry cloth. ?Do not scour surfaces with steel wool or use abrasive cleaners. ?
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.