Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad® Brushed Stainless-Steel Steamer Set, 4-Qt.
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We developed our Thermo-Clad® cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to ensure years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad® is handcrafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides superior conductivity. The brushed stainless-steel exterior adds classic beauty to the stovetop. Count on the set to steam vegetables, seafood or dumplings to perfection – or remove the insert and use the pot on its own for everything from simmering soups and stews to braising meat and poultry.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad® technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pot is made of an exclusive aluminum-alloy core with a gorgeous brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Insert is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Qt. Pot: 8 1/4" diam., 5" high.
- Insert: 8 1/4" diam., 4.5" high.
- Overall: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 12 1/4" wide with handles.
- Pot and lid handcrafted in Italy.
- Insert made in China.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel interior resists sticking.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid keeps food warm.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Pot and steamer are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.