Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. A heavy lid to seal in moisture paired with heat-retaining cast iron make this oven ideal for slow-cooking homemade chili or a hearty stew.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Colour selections feature multicoat enameling for a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" exterior finish that resembles fine ceramics; Matte Black selection features low-gloss matte enameled finish.
- Interior surface is matte-black enamel that is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking and does not require additional seasoning.
- Traces of quartz on enameled interior provide additional heat resistance and create a textured surface for improved browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evapourated juices directly back down on top of food for moist, tender results.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 0.5-Qt.: 4 3/4" diam., 3" 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 0.75-Qt.: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 1.25-Qt.: 6 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 2 3/4-Qt.: 8 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt.: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 10 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt.: 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. with lid.
- 7-Qt.: 11" diam., 5 1/4" high; 15 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt.: 12" diam., 5 1/2" high; 17 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 13 1/4-Qt.: 13 1/2" diam., 6 1/2" high; 22 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat; when using high heat, bring the pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Heat press in a pan or on a burner, then place it on top of food in the pan.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use a potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.