Staub Cast-Iron Mini Round Cocotte Set, 1/4-Qt.
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Bring single servings of beans, macaroni and cheese and fruit cobblers directly from the oven to the table in these mini cocottes.
- Set of three 8-oz.-cap. cocottes.
- Basil, Grenadine and Graphite colour selections feature multicoat enamelling that creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramic.
- Matte Black selection features multicoat enamelling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil and Graphite pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 8-oz. cap.
- 1 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Smooth enamelled base compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food for more even basting.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.