Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking.
- Colour selections feature glossy multi-coat enameling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Corners and/or side spout facilitates pouring liquids.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Grill Pan: 10" sq., 1 3/4" high; 7 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
- Smooth enameled exterior compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Press weighs down food for even browning and searing – great for sandwiches, steaks, burgers and chicken breasts.
- High ridges leave attractive grill marks while elevating food from drippings.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat; when using high heat, bring the pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Heat press in a pan or on a burner, then place it on top of food in the pan.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use a potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.