Staub Cast-Iron Tomato Cocotte
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Celebrate the season's harvest with a collectible cocotte in the shape of a ripe red tomato. Cast iron’s unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this piece a great choice for slow-cooking and serving soups, stews, pot roasts and braises.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Enamelled cast iron in a sculptural tomato shape.
- Glossy multicoat enamelling ensures strength and heat resistance.
- Vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish.
- Enamel coating resists rust, chipping and cracking and requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- Black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat resistance and a textured surface that improves browning.
- "Stem" handle made of nickel-plated brass.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Side loop handles offer a secure grip.
- 3-qt. cap.; 12 3/4" diam.; 3 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.