Staub Cast-Iron Fondue/Petite Oven
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by the centuries-old tradition of Swiss cheese and wine fondue, this Staub fondue pot can also function as a petite French oven, perfect for cooking grains and other sumptuous sides. The enameled cast iron maintains an even heat on the stove or in the oven, and keeps food warm at the table until the last guest leaves. Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in France, the set includes two lids, a sturdy cast-iron stand and six dipping forks.
- 2 1/2-qt. cap. pot is ideal for preparing and serving fondues, stews, grains and more.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Equipped with two lids, one for cooking and one for serving fondue.
- Includes a cast-iron stand and six stainless-steel forks with wooden handles.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 2 1/2-qt. cap.; 8" diam., 5 3/4" high; 8 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Stand: 7 1/2" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Overall: 8" diam., 9 3/4" high; 13 lb. with lid.
- Forks: 9" long.
- Made in France.
- Cast-iron stand elevates fondue pot above burner for gentle warming.
- Included one gel burner.
- Enameled red exterior and white interior are exclusive to Williams Sonoma.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Fondue pot is ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Do not heat stand on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Pot, stand and forks are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for best results.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.