Staub Cast-Iron Essential Fondue Pot
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by the centuries-old tradition of Swiss cheese and wine fondue, this Staub fondue pot is made of enamelled cast iron to keep its contents warm and melted until the last guest leaves. Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in France, this fondue set includes 4 dipping forks and a sturdy cast-iron stand.
- 2 qt. capacity fondue pot is ideal for cheese, meat and chocolate fondue.
- Heavyweight enamelled cast-iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enamelling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured majolique finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Enamelled red exterior and white interior is a Williams Sonoma exclusive feature.
- Four stainless-steel forks have colour-coded wooden handles.
- Cast-iron stand elevates fondue pot above burner for gentle warming.
- Chromed stainless-steel burner uses gel fuel (not included).
Dimensions & More Info
- Fondue Pot: 2 qt. capacity; 8" diameter, 3 1/2" high; 4 lb.
- Stand: 8" diameter, 4" high; 4 lb.
- Forks: 6" long
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Do not heat stand on cooktop. These instructions apply only to fondue pot.
- Fondue pot is ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Pot, stand and forks are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for best results.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.