Staub Bouillabaisse Pot with Fish Knob, 5-Qt.
Enter your Postal Code for estimated delivery cost
Cast-iron pots are staples in every serious cook's kitchen because of their unparalleled ability to transfer and retain heat evenly. This bouillabaisse pot is designed specifically for the traditional Provençal fish stew, but it's also ideal for slow-cooking seafood chowder, hearty stews, soups and casseroles. Made in France by Staub, it boasts a durable enamel coating and a stainless-steel fish knob.
- Enameled cast iron with stainless-steel fish knob on lid.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat-resistance.
- Enamel coating resists rusting, chipping and cracking, and requires no additional seasoning.
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" diam., 6 1/2" high (with lid).
- 5-qt. cap.
- 11 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Heavyweight lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Side handles offer secure grip.
- Free of cadmium, lead, PFOA and PTFE.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.