Staub Cast-Iron 7-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with enhanced performance, style and durability. This well-rounded set includes everything you need for sautéing, grilling, braising and slow simmering, and it also transitions seamlessly from oven to table as serveware.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Enamel coating is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking and, unlike traditional cast iron, requires no additional seasoning.
- Matte-black enamel interiors contain traces of quartz that increase heat resistance and create a textured surface that improves browning.
- Made in France.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 12" grill pan.
- 2 3/4-qt. braiser with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. round cocotte with lid.
- 9-qt. round cocotte with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" diam., 12 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 2 3/4-Qt. Braiser: 9 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 2 3/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Round Cocotte: 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. with lid.
- 9-Qt. Round Cocotte: 12" diam., 5 1/2" high; 17 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on each lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for even basting.
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture.
- Designed for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.