Shun Shima Steak Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Named after Tokyo’s Shima Steakhouse, famous for serving some of the finest beef in the world, these distinctive steak knives are handcrafted of a premium Japanese high-carbon stainless steel. The 16? razor-sharp edge cuts with remarkable precision, retaining the meats flavour far better than serrated steak knives.
- Set of four steak knives.
- Crafted of Japanese high-carbon stainless steel for excellent cutting performance and sharp edge-holding capability.
- Mirror-polished, slightly curved blade ensures easy, precision slicing.
- Full-tang construction provides balance in the hand and strength for the task.
- Fully riveted handle scales are made of ebony PakkaWood with a decorative inlay.
- Contoured handle design tapers toward the blade to provide a comfortable grip for precise cutting control.
- 5"-long blade; 4 3/8"-long handle.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.