Shun Herb Snips
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
You can count on these top-quality kitchen scissors for precision cutting of your favourite herbs. Razor-sharp blades slice cleanly through all types of herbs without crushing them, ensuring the tender leaves retain their flavourful essential oils.
- Intelligently engineered kitchen scissors designed especially for harvesting and cutting fresh herbs.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of Japanese Mo.V high carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Soft Santoprene handles provide a steady, comfortable grip.
- Ergonomic handles are ambidextrous
- Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer.
Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" long overall; 3" blades.
- 3.75 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the herb snips sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.