Shun Fuji 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by the high-performance knives used by Japanese chefs, our exclusive Shun Fuji collection represents the very best in cutlery design and technology. Each knife is meticulously handcrafted for spectacular sharpness and edge retention combined with perfect balance in the hand.
- Developed for the experienced cook who prefers the lightness and razor sharpness of Eastern-style blades.
- The blade's core of SG2 steel is clad on each side with Damascus steel composed of 80 alternating layers of nickel and stainless steel.
- Resulting 161-layer blade is thin and light yet strong and hard, with a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are dark tagayasan wood, an extremely dense wood traditionally used in Japan to make samurai sword handles.
- The double chestnut handle shape has finger ridges on both sides for a comfortable, ambidextrous grip.
- End caps made of polished Damascus steel.
- Shun Fuji collection won the “Kitchen Knife of the Year Award” at the U.S. 2011 Blade Show for the best in new product quality and design.
- 160 handcrafted steps to produce each Fuji knife.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 6” Boning/Fillet knife
- 8 1/2" chef's knife.
- 9" slicing knife.
- Ceramic honing steel.
- Wood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 3/4 oz.
- 6" serrated utility knife: 6"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 4 1/4 oz.
- 6” Boning/Fillet knife: 6" long blade; 5 1/2" handle; 6 oz.
- 8 1/2" chef's knife: 8 1/2"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 1/2 oz.
- 9" slicing knife: 9"-long blade.
- Ceramic honing steel: 3 1/2"-long rod; 5 1/2"-long handle; 10 3/4 oz.
- Wood storage block: 5 1/4” x 13 1/4” x 10 1/4” high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.