Shun Classic 2-Piece Shear Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Shun cutlery reflects a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. The company's precision craftsmanship extends to these shears, which are made with the same attention to detail found in Shun knives. High-carbon stainless steel gives the shears' blades superior strength and the ability to hold an extra-sharp cutting edge, the hallmark of Japanese cutlery. The two shears in this set can handle numerous tasks, from snipping delicate herbs to breaking down poultry and even opening jars.
- Set includes 3" herb shears and 4 1/2" kitchen shears with micro-serrated bottom blade.
- Japanese Mo.V high-carbon, stainless-steel blades sharpen easily and resist corrosion.
- Interlocking blade screw allows tension to be set according to preference or task.
- Ambidextrous handles are designed for right or left-handed use and padded with a plastic polymer for a comfortable grip.
- Notched blade design allows kitchen shears to cut through thin bones; on the herb shears, the notch strips and cut stems.
- Kitchen shear's micro serrations grip as you cut, while the offset handle provides optimal balance and leverage. A screwdriver/pry tool is built into the handle.
- Blades separate for easy cleaning.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Dimensions & More Info
- Herb shears: 3"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.7 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2" handle; 7.4 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the shears sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.