Saeco Xelsis Titanium Espreso Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Saeco espresso makers have long been admired for their beautiful design aesthetic and superior performance. The Xelsis model is no different, and features an advanced touch-screen display that offers 15 different coffee drink selections – plus, it stores drink preferences for up to eight different users. A high-performance heating element warms water immediately; the patented ceramic grinder is guaranteed up to 20,000 cups; and the milk carafe creates the perfect microfoam for creating latte art.
- Automatic brewing of 15 beverage varieties: flat white, caffè latte, latte macchiato, espresso macchiato, cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 ristrettos, milk foam, hot milk, hot water and hot water for green tea.
- Saeco's advanced touch-screen display stores drink preferences for up to eight users.
- Latte Perfetto technology produces fine, feather-light milk foam.
- The 100% ceramic grinders extract maximum flavour and prevent the coffee from overheating and tasting burnt.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #SM7684/04
- Model #Saeco Xelsis TF.
- 14 1/2" x 23 1/2" x 20 1/2" high.
- 57-oz.- cap. water tank
- 28 lb. 7 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Includes AquaClean water filter and milk container.
- AquaClean technology allows for up to 5,000 cups of coffee to be made before descaling.
- Makes two cups of coffee at once.
- HygieSteam automated steam cleaning system.
- Three-click cleaning and maintenance system.
- Titanium front panel with plastic housing.
Use & Care
- Machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the milk frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure the milk frother always works properly, clean it daily after preparing milk.
- Milk container is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe housing with a soft, damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.