Ruffoni Omegna Cupra Hammered Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans for 45 years. He began a partnership between his company and Ruffoni that is as strong today as it was then. We collaborated with Ruffoni once more to create a collection that combines the company's legendary craftsmanship with a few signature touches of our own. This copper cookware set is finished with iconic Williams Sonoma pineapple finials in celebration of Chuck's lasting relationship with these talented artisans.
- Made of copper with an internal stainless-steel layer.
- Manufactured with a 1.6mm thickness.
- Finished with a hammered exterior band.
- Tempered-glass lids with cast stainless-steel pineapple finials.
- Stainless-steel riveted handles are detailed with a leaf pattern.
- Makes for a spectacular at-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/4" high; 6 lb. 14oz with lid.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Oven safe to 450?F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.