Roccbox Pizza Oven
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Bake authentic Neapolitan pizza in under 90 seconds with the revolutionary Roccbox. From the UK's leading maker of commercial stone pizza ovens, Roccbox is the world's first portable stone-floor pizza oven. Super-fast heatup and blazing-hot temperatures (up to 930°F) let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time – in your backyard or on the beach.
- Portable outdoor oven reaches 930°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes and cooks a Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds.
- Includes a wood burner for authenticity and a gas burner for convenience.
- Replicates the authentic stone-cooked flavour of professional stone ovens.
- Unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat.
- Light enough for one person to carry; includes a strap for transporting to outdoor parties and camping trips.
- Functions as a multipurpose outdoor oven/grill for searing steak, grilling chicken, wood-roasting fish and vegetables, barbecuing meat, baking flatbread and more.
Dimensions & More Info
- 21" x 16 1/2" x 18 1/2" high.
- 44 lb. 2 oz.
- Accommodates a 12" pizza, large roasting dish or two smaller roasting dishes.
- Quick setup – simply remove from the box and add fuel.
- Two "twist and click" burners make it easy to switch between gas and wood burning.
- Easy-to-read, colour-coded temperature dial.
- Three sturdy legs provide stability on a table or other flat surface.
- Legs fold down for compact storage.
- Self-cleaning oven.
- Hand assembled from high-quality commercial-grade materials.
- Durable stainless-steel construction with food-grade silicone jacket.
- Cordierite mullite ceramic floor.
- Includes a professional-grade pizza peel and instruction manual with recipes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- The Roccbox self-cleans internally at high temperatures.
- Wipe external surface with warm, soapy water and a soft, damp cloth when oven is not in use.
- Brush the burner clean with a soft-bristled brush when cool.
- Do not use chemicals or abrasive methods.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.