Revolution Cooking 2-Slice High Speed Smart Toaster
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Every toaster on the market – regardless of price tag – has used the same heating coil technology invented in the 1800s – until now. This innovative appliance by Revolution Cooking™ features smart technology that toasts bread in a fraction of the time, locking in flavour and producing your preferred browning and level of crispness. An intuitive touchscreen automatically lowers the bread into the toaster, with extra-wide slots that allow you to toast a range of morning favourites, from bread and bagels to waffles, English muffins and toaster pastries. Each toaster is hand assembled and individually tested to ensure superior performance.
- First-ever touchscreen toaster.
- Hand built and tested for superior performance.
- Browns bread in a fraction of the time of regular toasters.
- Intuitive touchscreen lets you select the exact shade and level of crispness you desire.
- Choose Bread, Bagel, Waffle, English Muffin or Toaster Pastry.
- Smart sensors customize heating process based on bread type, voltage level and toaster's temperature.
- Manual Reheat warms up toast in 15 seconds.
- Defrost setting adjusts cook times for frozen items.
- Removable crumb tray makes it easy to clean.
- Screen displays a digital or analog clock when not in use.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Available exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #R180.
- 11 1/2" x 6" x 8 1/3" high.
- Toaster Slots (2): 1 1/2" x 5 1/3".
- 6 lb. 6 oz.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Flashing Start button indicates operation is ready for us. Avoid any contact with live parts.
- Do not use the toaster without the crumb tray in place. Do not allow crumbs to build up in tray, as it may result in a fire hazard and damage the toaster.
- Pressing the Start button will automatically lower your food into the toaster.
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.