Pizza Stone with Frame
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Cooking up brick oven–style pizzas at home is easier than ever with this pizza stone, which sits inside a stainless-steel carrier for safe, quick transfer to the oven or outdoor grill. The stone is made of even-heating cordierite ceramic, an ideal choice for pizza and bread baking that produces a beautifully browned, crispy crust.
- Made of cordierite, a high-fired ceramic that offers excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Eliminates hot spots while cooking and produces a uniformly browned crust.
- Draws out moisture from dough for a crisp crust.
- Includes a stainless-steel frame with handles for easy transfer.
- Frame is dishwasher safe.
- 15" sq. surface area for pizza.
- Also useful for baking breads.
- Convenient for heating and reheating frozen pizzas and baked goods.
- 19 1/4" x 15 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500?F (260?C) and place stones in the middle of the lowest rack of the oven or at the center of the grill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stones, then with dust with cornmeal before placing the food on top.
- If baking a prepared food item, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on packaging.
- If baking freshly made dough, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Stones will get hot — use oven mitt or glove when handling.
- Scrape off any excess food with a spatula.
- When the stones have cooled, run them under hot water while scrubbing with a brush.
- Do not use soap on the stones as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
- The natural properties of the baking stones will cause them to darken and spot with age — do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
- Air-dry the stones and store inside the oven.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.