Pizza Night Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Enjoy hot, delicious, restaurant-quality pizza at home. Featuring all the essentials you need to create an unforgettable pie, this set includes our signature San Marzano tomato sauce, Parmesan crust mix, a pizza stone, a pizza wheel and the Pizza Night cookbook.
- Sauce showcases natural sweetness of vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes imported from Italy, simmered with fresh garlic, basil and Italian extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add olive oil and water to mix to create savoury Parmesan-infused pizza crust.
- Emile Henry pizza stone is made in France of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay to withstand exceptionally high heat and produce perfectly crispy crusts.
- Pizza wheel features rotary blade that easily slices through crisp crusts and piping-hot toppings.
- Pizza Night cookbook includes more than 50 recipes to inspire creativity and help you create delicious dinners.
Dimensions & More Info
- 16 oz.
- Made in USA.
- 19.2 oz. (makes three 8" crusts or one 14" crust).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 14" diam.; 16 1/2" diam. with handles.
- Made in France.
- 9 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for pizza, bread and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than standard pizza stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which is chip-resistant and safe for cutting.
- Designed specifically to produce crispy, well-baked crusts, like those from a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make stone easy to lift.
- Doubles as cheese board or trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Razor-sharp blade is crafted of heavy-gauge durable stainless steel.
- Built-in blade guard protects fingers.
- Polished walnut handle provides secure, comfortable grip.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Provides 5 essential recipes for pizza dough, including gluten-free and whole-wheat versions.
- Sauce recipes include tomato, olive tapenade, basil pesto, roasted red pepper pesto and classic white.
- Recipe sections include vegetarian, meat and specialty options as well as easy side dishes and salads.
- Also features pizza primer, equipment list and tips on throwing a pizza party.
- Hardcover, 128 pages.
Use & Care
- Pizza stone is for use in ovens or on grills; do not use on stovetop or over open flame.
- Pizza stone is also safe for use in the microwave, broiler and freezer.
- Hand-wash pizza wheel and dry thoroughly.
- Pizza stone is dishwasher safe.
- Pizza Sauce: Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
- Parmesan Pizza Crust Mix: Unbleached wheat flour (wheat, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Parmesan cheese (milk, culture, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), yeast, salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.