Philips XXL Airfryer, Black
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Philips brings exciting innovation to healthy airfrying with its largest, most powerful Airfryer ever. Like its smaller siblings, this cleverly designed machine uses patented heat circulation to quickly fry food to crispy, golden brown perfection—using little or no oil. Even better, the Twin TurboStar technology removes fat from food so it contains 90% less fat than conventionally fried food. Designed for family-sized meals, this Airfryer has a generous capacity that enables you to cook for a crowd. Not just for frying, this machine is great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- Ultra-large capacity lets you cook a whole chicken or six portions of fries.
- Extra-large 3 lb. capacity stainless-steel frying basket.
- Airfryer technology creates a "tornado" of hot air that melts away fat.
- Keep Warm mode permits flexible serving time.
- QuickClean basket with nonstick mesh cleans up in seconds.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperature from 150°F to 400°F.
- Smart presets save favourite settings for convenient use.
- 60-minute timer alerts you when food is ready, then automatically shuts off fryer.
- Digital display shows five preset cooking programs.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 18 lb. 4 oz.
- Model #HD9654/96.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Patented "starfish" design inside fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out airfryer basket makes it easy to add and remove food.
- Oil pan, frying basket and inside of fryer have durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup.
- Oil pan and basket are dishwasher safe.
- Includes airfryer basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean fryer after every use. Remove any oil from bottom of pan to prevent smoking.
- Oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand-washed in warm, soapy water using a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean inside of fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe outside of fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.