Philips Smoke-less Infrared Grill with BBQ Grids with Rotisserie
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Grill your favourite food to perfection year-round with our exclusive grill, which features two interchangeable grilling surfaces, infrared technology and a drip tray design that results in up to 97% less smoke than conventional indoor electric grills. The efficient countertop grill heats quickly to an even, constant high temperature that’s ideal for searing the exterior of meat and other food while keeping the interior juicy and flavorful. Advanced infrared technology maintains searing-hot temperatures, while the grill’s innovative design directs all the drippings to an easy-to-remove tray to keep the kitchen neat and smoke-free. This unique appliance is easy to set up and provides even heating that lets you achieve beautiful browning without burning. The integrated heat reflectors help grill all sides of the food evenly, while the grids provide attractive grill marks. Even better, it comes with a rotisserie attachment that features an automatic rotary skewer, which is engineered for consistent rotation, ensuring uniform cooking while sealing in food’s natural juices.
Quality Construction Features
- Williams Sonoma–exclusive model includes two interchangeable grilling grids: a non-stick cast-aluminum barbecue grid for steaks, burgers and chops, plus a steel-wire grid for delicate ingredients like fish, vegetables and fruit.
- Grill used with the aluminum barbecue grid results in up to 86% less smoke than standard American electric grills; with the steel-wire grid in place, it produces up to 97% less smoke.
- Powerful infrared heat maintains a constant 446°F cooking temperature for food that’s perfectly seared on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside.
- Non-stick cast-aluminum barbecue grid achieves a gorgeous sear with attractive grill marks.
- Reflectors located on the sides of the grill direct heat toward food for even cooking.
- Easy cleaning with dishwasher-safe removable parts—no more scraping and brushing.
- Comes with recipe book.
- Stainless-steel rotisserie is designed exclusively for use with the Philips Indoor Smoke-less Grill.
- Elevated position allows constant heat circulation for perfect roasting.
- Removable, easy-to-clean chrome inserts reflect heat as automatic rotisserie turns, providing consistent cooking temperature.
- Rotisserie frame folds flat for convenient, compact storage.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #HD6372/94ST.
- 19 3/4" wide x 14 1/2" deep x 5 1/2" high.
- 12 lb.
- Steel-wire grid is ready to grill instantly; barbecue grid preheats in just 6 minutes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Turkey.
- 12" x 7" x 4 1/2" high.
- Accommodates meat and poultry up to 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- If cooking multiple batches, empty drip tray and wipe tray and grid with paper towel between each batch. Be careful: the grid and drip tray are hot during and for some time after use. Use oven mitts or pot holders to handle parts.
- Before cleaning, unplug the grill and let it cool completely.
- Wipe away excess grease.
- Soak the drip tray and grill grids in hot, soapy water for five minutes before washing.
- Clean the grids and the drip tray with a soft cloth or sponge in hot, soapy water or in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the base clean with a damp cloth.
- Foldable frame and skewer set are top-rack dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.