Philips MultiChopper with ChopDrop
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Philips designed its ChopDrop™ technology to yield dry, perfectly sized, professionally chopped pieces. The unique basket retains the pieces as three sharp blades chop. Once the pieces are optimal size, they're dropped into the bowl – dry and consistently sized. Use the separate high-speed blade (included) to finely chop herbs and cheese, grind meats and whip up hummus and pesto in no time.
- Electric multichopper chops onions, carrots, peppers, zucchini, garlic, cheese, nuts and more.
- Three sharp stainless-steel blades chop food into uniform pieces.
- Cutting chamber holds a large half onion.
- Includes a high-speed blade for chopping herbs, finely grinding meat, and preparing sauces and baby food.
- Easy operation – simply press down on the top to activate.
- Once the food pieces reach the optimal size, they are dropped into the container for easy transfer.
Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" diam., 10 1/2" high.
- 17-oz. cap.
- BPA free.
- Model #HR2505/26ST.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Make certain the MultiChopper lid is securely locked in place before operating the appliance.
- Be very careful when you handle the blade unit; the cutting edges are very sharp. Always hold the part by the center plastic rod. Never touch the blades themselves.
- Always unplug the appliance first. Be particularly careful when you insert or remove the blade unit from the chopper bowl and during cleaning. Never touch the blade itself when cleaning or clearing food caught in blades.
- Do not process ingredients such as ice cubes, frozen ingredients, dark chocolate or fruits with stones.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth. Never rinse or immerse the motor unit in water.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.