Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Preparing milk-based espresso drinks at home has never been so simple. Designed in Italy, the Philips 3200 espresso machine features LatteGo, an easy-to-clean milk system for making lattes and cappuccinos at the touch of a button. The LatteGo mixes milk and air at high speed in the frothing chamber, then adds a splash-free, creamy layer of milk froth to your cup at just the right temperature.
- Fully automatic espresso machine grinds beans, brews specialty drinks and prepares milk foam for topping.
- Six options at your fingertips: espresso, cappuccino, coffee, latte macchiato, americano, hot water.
- LatteGo system creates silky-smooth milk froth and cleans up in 15 seconds.
- Intuitive touch display offers easy selection of coffee drinks.
- Adjust aroma strength, temperature, coffee length and amount of milk froth with My Coffee Choice menu.
- Ceramic grinders with 12-setting adjustment from ultrafine to coarse.
- Aroma Extract system keeps water temperature between 194°F and 208°F while regulating water flow rate.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 17" x 14 1/2" high.
- 17 lb. 9 oz.
- Water reservoir: 60.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 9.7-oz. cap.
- LatteGo milk frother: 8.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Model #EP3241/54.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Designed in Italy, made in Romania.
- 15-bar pump pressure.
- Pre-ground coffee option.
- Double-cup option.
- Aroma-sealed coffee container keeps beans fresh.
- Clearance under coffee dispenser adjusts from 3 1/2" to 5 3/4".
- AquaClean water filter ensures clean taste with no descaling required until 5,000 cups.
- Fully removable brew group and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning.
- Descaling cycle simplifies decalcification.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless-steel ring around spout.
Use & Care
- LatteGo: After every use, rinse both parts under the tap or clean in the dishwasher.
- Brew group: Every week, remove the brew group from the machine and rinse under the tap. Let air-dry before placing it back. Do not dry the brew group with a cloth to prevent fibres from collecting inside. Replace the AquaClean water filter every three months. After eight filters, the machine will prompt you to descale using the automatic descaling cycle.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.