Philips 2200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Milk Frother
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Mornings are brighter than ever with the perfect cup of coffee at your fingertips. This fully automatic machine makes lattes, cappuccinos, espresso and regular coffee and you can adjust the strength or quantity using the intuitive touch screen. With the AquaClean water filter to greatly reduce the need for descaling, you're good to go for 5,000 cups.
- Enjoy 2 delicious coffee drinks from fresh beans with ease.
- Intuitive touch display allows quick selection of coffee drinks while customizing the strength, volume and temperature.
- The classic milk foaming wand allows you to create a silky-smooth milk for a cappuccino or latte macchiato easily.
- Adjust aroma strength and quantity via My Coffee Choice.
- Makes up to 5,000 cups without descaling with the AquaClean water filter.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 17" x 14 1/2" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. water reservoir.
- 9.75-oz. bean hopper.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Romania.
- Customize the grind from fine to coarse with the 12-setting adjustable grinder.
- Up to 20,000 cups from durable ceramic grinders.
- Keep beans fresh in aroma sealed bean container.
- Fully removable brew group makes cleaning easy.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- BPA free.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Use & Care
- Regular cleaning of the brew group prevents coffee residues from clogging up the internal circuits. Remove the brew group, rinse thoroughly with water. Carefully clean the upper filter. Let air-dry before you place it back. Do not dry the brew group with a cloth to prevent fibres from collecting inside.
- Clean the milk frother after every use to avoid buildup of milk residue.
- Machine is AquaClean enabled. Place the AquaClean water filter in the water tank to preserve the taste of coffee. It also diminishes the need for descaling by reducing limescale buildup in your machine.
- Use Philips descaler only. Do not use a descaler based on sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfamic or acetic acid (vinegar) as this may damage the water circuit and not dissolve the limescale properly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.