Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Herb Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Life in the kitchen is easier when you use the right tools for the task. Scissor-shaped with a four-blade design, our shears excel at snipping herbs, scallions and other delicate food. Use the porcelain mortar and pestle to crush herbs and spices to bring out their fullest flavour.
- Shears are made of durable stainless steel and BPA-free plastic.
- Mortar and pestle are crafted of high-fired porcelain with white glaze finish on the exterior; unglazed interior allows superior grinding.
- Flared-rim pestle fits comfortably in palm of hand for easy grip.
- Set is ideal for trimming basil and making fresh pesto.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Shears: 3" x 9" long; 4 oz.
- Mortar: 4 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 1 lb.
- Pestle: 1 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" long; 4 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash shears.
- Mortar and pestle are dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.