Olivewood & Glass Canister
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our slender glass canisters bring the warmth of olivewood to your countertop while providing storage for staples like pasta, sugar, rice and tea. Olivewood is tight-grained and extremely sturdy, making it well suited to daily use in the kitchen.
- Mouth-blown clear glass with lift-off olivewood lid.
- Silicone gasket on lid prolongs freshness of contents.
- Slim size takes up minimal space on countertop or shelf.
- Coordinates with other accessories in our Olivewood Collection.
- Three sizes sold individually or as a set of three, one of each size.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 4 3/4" diameter, 7 1/4" high; 47 oz. capacity.
- Medium: 4 3/4" diameter, 9 1/4" high; 64 oz. capacity.
- Large: 4 3/4" diameter, 10 1/4" high; 68 oz. capacity.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild soap. Wipe dry. Soaking the wood lid is not recommended.
- To maintain the lustre of the wood lid, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.