Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We partnered with the ceramic nonstick experts at GreenPan™ to create our Open Kitchen fry pans. The toxin-free ceramic nonstick finish is key to cooking healthy meals with less oil and butter. Designed for safe searing, browning and broiling, the coating will not blister or release fumes when exposed to high temperatures.
- Set includes 7" and 9 1/2" fry pans.
- Extra-thick body is forged of hard-anodized aluminum, offering excellent heat conduction and stability.
- Thermolon™ ceramic nonstick finish requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F; will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Stainless-steel handles are oven safe and offer a strong, comfortable grip.
Dimensions & More Info
- 7" Fry Pan: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 9 1/2" Fry Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- To prolong the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Do not use metal utensils on nonstick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the pans.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.