Nostalgia Frozen Dessert Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Imagine frozen desserts and drinks on demand, dispensed right into a cone, cup or pitcher. The Nostalgia Frozen Dessert Machine functions as your own private dessert stand for parties and family get-togethers, serving up a full menu of frozen treats including soft-serve ice cream, milkshakes, slushies, daiquiris, margaritas and frozen coffee drinks.
- Makes up to 1 quart of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, milkshakes, slushies, frozen cocktails and more.
- Powerful compressor and refrigeration system produce frozen desserts in just minutes.
- Horizontal-style auger dispensing system creates smooth consistency.
- Sensor automatically detects cup and begins stirring; pull down handle to dispense.
- Preprogrammed LED control panel has 30 functions.
- Keep Fresh mode keeps frozen desserts ready to dispense for up to 4 hours.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" x 18 1/4" x 17" high.
- 41 lb. 10 oz.
- Model #FDM1.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Removable stainless-steel drip tray.
- Integrated cleaning function for easy cleanup.
- Includes recipe book.
Use & Care
- Dessert maker has two automatic cleaning cycles; see product manual for instructions.
- Auger and silicone gaskets are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash removable parts in warm soapy water. Dry with soft cloth.
- Use the included brushes to clean hard-to-reach areas like the ingredient chute and dispenser spout. ?
- Wipe the interior of the freezing cylinder dry with a soft, nonabrasive cloth or paper towel.
- As needed, use a damp, nonabrasive cloth to wipe the exterior of the unit, then dry thoroughly. ?
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.