Nordic Ware Nutcracker Cakelet Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Create a quartet of showstopping holiday desserts with this beautifully detailed baking pan from Nordic Ware, which produces four unique nutcracker cakelets. Cast-aluminum construction and a nonstick finish guarantee fine definition and smooth release, with every button and epaulet intact and ready for decoration. Fun to embellish with colourful icings, the cakelets also look elegant drizzled with glaze or dusted with confectioners' sugar.
- Commercial-quality pan produces charming individual nutcracker cakes in four different designs.
- Made of durable cast aluminum, which promotes even baking and crisp details.
- Premium gold-tone, nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup easy.
- Sold individually or as a set with our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 7" x 2 3/4" high; 2 3/4"-high wells.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap it to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool cakelets in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan and let cakelets continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full with batter.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.