Nordic Ware Mini Angel Food Cake Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Angel food cake looks especially heavenly baked in Nordic Ware's pan of single-serving moulds. The professional-grade nonstick aluminum pan features six individual cake wells, along with handles sized for comfortable use with oven mitts. Simply pour in batter and bake, then dust with confectioners' sugar, drizzle with flavoured syrup or serve with berries and whipped cream.
- Produces six single-size angel food cakes.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Use your favourite recipe or our Angel Food Cake Recipe (see Recipe tab).
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan – and a family-owned company since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 10" x 2 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 4.8 oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, invert pan to cool.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Place cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.