Nordic Ware Formed-Aluminum Bundt® Cake Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Introduced by Nordic Ware in the 1950s, the Bundt® cake pan inspired American bakers to create a world of delicious new desserts. Today, this classic pan continues the culinary legacy, making it easy to bake an intricate cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Traditional Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Formed of thick-gauge, heat-responsive aluminum that promotes uniform rising, baking and browning.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes release instantly—and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12-cup capacity; 10 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.