Nordic Ware Floral Loaf Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Bake a garden variety of desserts with our unique loaf pan, which embellishes cakes and quick breads with lavish dahlias and daisies and scalloped borders. The cast-aluminum pan heats quickly and evenly for consistent baking, and has a gold-tone, non-stick finish that guarantees easy release with the beautifully defined details intact. Simply pour in your favourite batter and bake, then sprinkle with powdered sugar or glaze before serving.
- Produces a beautifully decorated loaf cake crowned with bountiful dahlias and daisies.
- Cast-aluminum construction creates beautifully defined details baked right onto your cake.
- Pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Our exclusive non-stick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Sold separately or in sets with our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 1/2" x 3" high.
- 6 cup capacity.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a non-stick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other non-metallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.