Nordic Ware Charlotte Cake Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Charlotte cakes or "ice box" cakes have long been appreciated for their simple preparation and pleasing combination of cake and custard. Our cast-aluminum Nordic Ware pan makes is easier than ever to prepare a Charlotte cake, complete with a ladyfinger-style rim. The pan's premium nonstick finish releases cleanly, keeping precise details intact. Simply pour in your favourite batter or any Williams Sonoma Bundt® Cake Mix and bake. Finish with a layer of mousse or freshly whipped cream and berries.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Use to bake from-scratch chocolate cake recipes (see Recipes tab) or any Williams Sonoma Bundt® Cake Mix.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan – and a family-owned company since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 2 1/4" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- 1 lb.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.