Nespresso Expert Espresso Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Enjoy a perfect, crema-topped espresso in any size you crave, from a short ristretto to a long Americano. The Nespresso Expert espresso maker lets you choose from three brewing temperatures and four cup sizes, including the new Nespresso Americano. The unique, flat-to-the-wall design maximizes counter space.
- Brews four cup sizes: ristretto (.85 oz.), espresso (1.35 oz.), lungo (3.7 oz.) and Nespresso Americano (.85 oz. coffee and 4.2 oz. hot water).
- Select from three temperatures: medium, hot and extra-hot.
- High-performance pump extracts the delicate flavour and premium aromas of each capsule and creates a dense, rich crema.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- Connects wirelessly with your smartphone via the Nespresso App to schedule your next morning brew, choose personalized coffee settings, order capsules and manage machine maintenance.
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid® to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 8 3/4" x 11 1/4" high.
- 9 lb. 11 oz.
- 37 1/2-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Model #BEC720BLK1AUC1.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Hungary.
- High-pressure 19-bar pump reaches ideal brew temperature in just 30 seconds.
- Magnetic drip tray accommodates different cup and glass sizes.
- Hot water function.
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning.
- Energy-saving auto shutoff after 9 minutes.
- Automated LED maintenance alerts for empty water tank, descaling and empty capsule container.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds up to 10 spent capsules.
- Durable ABS plastic housing with black and brushed aluminum finish.
Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso OriginalLine coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank and lid.
- Clean the surface of the machine, including the metallic grid, with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.