Nesmuk SOUL Folder
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
An object of beauty and utility, the Nesmuk folding knife is handcrafted with exquisite materials and refined to perfection. This German-made folder carries on the tradition of the "gentleman's knife," serving as a fine steak knife that can be easily transported in a pocket or purse. Crafted with no visible rivets or screws, this elegant knife offers long-lasting sharpness and beautiful handling.
- Handcrafted of rustproof high-performance stainless steel with a high niobium content for maximum sharpness and strength.
- Cutting edge holds its sharpness for a long time.
- Ergonomic handle in your choice of Olive Wood, Desert Ironwood or White Ebony.
- Olive Wood: This decorative Mediterranean pale-brown wood is notable for its beautiful dark veining.
- Dessert Ironwood: From the Sonora dessert in the U.S. and Mexico, this is wne of the world's densest hardwoods, with a rich brown colour with dark brown/black veining.
- White Ebony: A very rare Southeast Asian wood prized for is hardness and density, with a black colour punctuated by light-coloured veining.
- Left bezel is engraved with the Nesmuk bat symbol.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- Rockwell hardness of 60 HRC.
- Extremely low gap tolerance; the spring and blade must be accurate to a hundredth.
- Designed as a classical slip joint, the blade is positioned and held in place only by a backstrap.
- For safety, the blade is opened or closed with a stop-off at 90 degrees.
- Includes a high-quality case and a leather pouch.
- 3 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.36–2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Do not let the blade come into contact with other knives or metal objects.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water. Never put in the dishwasher. Dry the knife thoroughly after washing.
- The best way to keep the wooden handle in good condition is to use the knife regularly. The grease on the palm of your hand and washing do not dry out the handle. Over the years, they give its surface a warm, silky sheen.
- The Nesmuk folder strop is the best tool for sharpening the folding knife.
- Never sharpen the knife with rotating grinders. This causes the blade's cutting zone to heat up briefly to temperatures of over 1000?F, which makes it soft and destroys the steel's fine microstructure.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.