Nesmuk EXKLUSIV Full Damascus Chef's Knife, 7"
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Favored by top chefs worldwide, Nesmuk knives are handcrafted from extraordinary materials and refined for the highest level of cutting performance. The Exklusiv collection is the top of the line, notable for its unparalleled sharpness and striking aesthetics. Each knife is a unique work of art, crafted by master bladesmiths in a series of 50 individual steps from the hand-carved edge to the Damascus-pattern blade. This chef's knife brings first-rate sharpness and artistry to prepping foods.
- Designed for supremely efficient mincing, chopping and slicing.
- Hand-forged blade is crafted from 480 layers of select Damascus steel heated to over 1000 degrees F and hand hammered, tempered and wet-ground, resulting in elegant wild Damascus pattern.
- Double-sided hollow-ground blade with an ultra-fine cutting edge.
- Handle is black Juma (high-quality faux buffalo horn) with a fine silver collar.
- Ergonomically designed handle promotes fatigue-free use.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- Rockwell hardness of 62.
- Includes piano lacquer case, leather sheath tailored to the blade, strop and a 100ml bottle of Chinese camellia oil.
- 6 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle.
- 6.38 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Store the knife separately in a knife block, in the box or in a sheath.
- Do not let the blade come into contact with other knives or metal objects.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water. Never put in the dishwasher. Dry the knife thoroughly after washing.
- The best way to keep the wooden handle in good condition is to use the knife regularly. The grease on the palm of your hand and washing do not dry out the handle. Over the years, they give its surface a warm, silky sheen.
- The Nesmuk leather strop is the best tool for sharpening the knife.
- Never sharpen the knife with rotating grinders. This causes the blade's cutting zone to heat up briefly to temperatures of over 1000?F, which makes it soft and destroys the steel's fine microstructure.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.