Royale Elite Walnut Paring Knife, 3 1/2"
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Messermeister's Royale Elite series offers the rare pairing of a California walnut burl handle with the finest-quality German steel blade. These limited-edition knives are handmade in Germany by third-generation master craftsmen who use traditional techniques and 45 individual steps of production. An elegant, one-of-a-kind tool for culinary enthusiasts, this paring knife excels for peeling, trimming and scraping small produce as well as chopping garlic and ginger.
- Blade is German high-carbon, stain-free alloy that resists stains and corrosion.
- Hot-drop hammer forging produces an exceedingly strong blade from heel to tip.
- Edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- Handle is California walnut burl wood with distinctive markings unique to each knife.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- Tapered bolster allows entire length of blade to cut and to be resharpened.
- Elongated bolster shape encourages a comfortable chef's pinch grip.
- Full-tang blade for strength and balance.
- 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 15-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.