Mauviel M250C Copper Splayed Sauté Pan with Lid
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Since 1830, Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens, from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. The newly engineered M250C is a fusion of 2.5mm heavy-gauge copper and stainless steel, so every piece benefits from the superior heat conductivity of copper while providing nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surfaces. This deep, wide sauté pan provides plenty of room for preparing large meals. Its base heats quickly, and the splayed sides promote evaporation when making stocks or reducing sauces.
- 8-qt. cap.
- Professional 2.5mm-thick construction improves stability and durability.
- Slightly arched, electroplated cast stainless-steel side handle stays cool and provides extra leverage.
- Copper lid is fitted with a cast stainless-steel loop handle.
- Compatible with gas, electric and halogen cooktops.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- Bilaminated 2.5mm copper and stainless-steel construction.
- Freezer safe.
- Full lifetime guarantee.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Medium cooktop heat recommended.
- Can be used with induction cooktops – see instructions available separately.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.