Mauviel M'Cook Onyx 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Mauviel's handsome M'Cook Onyx line features stainless-steel exteriors and a five-layer construction for consistently perfect results. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with black lacquered stainless-steel handles for subtle contrast and contemporary style. With this set, you'll have everything on hand for daily cooking tasks as well as elaborate meals.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 12" fry pan, saucepans, sauté pan and stew pan feature nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel interiors; 10" fry pan has durable, PFOA-free nonstick interior.
- Exteriors on all pans are polished stainless steel.Rolled rims facilitate dripless pouring.
- Contemporary onyx-black polished stainless-steel handles are angled for a comfortable grip.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel 1830, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
10-piece set includes:
- 10" nonstick fry pan
- 12" fry pan with stainless-steel interior1 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 6 1/2-qt. stew pan with lid
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 1 3/4-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/2-Qt. Stew Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.