Mauviel Copper Stock Pot
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Mauviel cookware is made in France of copper, a material prized for its ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Polished to a gleaming finish, this pot measures as high as it does wide to increase the absorption of flavours into the liquid when making stocks and soups.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Tin-lined interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- The tall shape of this pot helps reduce evaporation and seals in the flavour of stocks, soups and sauces during cooking.
- Riveted bronze handles.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" stockpot: 11 3/4-qt. cap.
- 11" stockpot: 18-qt. cap.
- 12 3/4" stockpot: 26 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.