Marcato Pasta Wheel
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Roll your way to homemade pasta success with the same tool used by Italian home cooks. From Italy's leading manufacturer of pasta tools, this pasta wheel comes with three different wheels to cut an amazing variety of fresh pasta shapes, from ravioli and lasagna to farfalle and tortellini.
- Three interchangeable wheels: straight edge, wide fluted edge and small fluted edge.
- Use for cutting sheets of fresh pasta or sealing filled pasta.
- Also great for cutting pastry dough, cookie dough and decorative lattice strips for pie crusts.
- Comfortable handle and easy rolling mechanism.
- Anodized aluminum with brass bolt and resin wheels.
- Marcato is a family-run Italian company that has specialized in cooking tools since 1930.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6" long, 1 3/4" wide.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- To change the wheel, simply unscrew the brass bolt, remove the wheel and snap another wheel into place.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.