Marble Cookbook Holder
Enter your Postal Code for estimated delivery cost
Our customers have been asking us for years to create a cookbook holder for the kitchen that will take pride of place. This stunning design is our response—handcrafted of white marble on a stainless-steel base. The acrylic shield protects cookbooks, while a convenient magnetic back plate slides off to display U.S. and metric equivalent measures for cooking.
- White marble stand is carved by hand and rests on a stainless-steel base.
- Scratch-resistant acrylic shield is easy to clean and is heavy enough to hold open large books or magazines without tipping.
- Magnetic back plate conveniently displays U.S. and metric equivalent measures for cooking.
- Timeless design will be a showpiece in any kitchen.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" wide x 2 1/4" deep x 6" high.
- Acrylic shield is 11 3/4" x 9 1/4".
- Magnetic plate with U.S. and metric equivalent measures is 9 1/4" x 2 1/2".
- 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in India.
Use & Care
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.